Classic PLC Range
About Our Classic PLC Range
Wickman PLC multispindle lathes are available with a large range of tooling attachments for versatility of machining operations. The machines provide efficient medium to large batch production whilst ensuring consistent accuracy of component. The simplicity of design of the operator panel and progress indication system encourage fast production rates, combined with easy to adjust slides and centreblocks that help to minimise setup and changeover times.
Improve Your Productivity
Features & Benefits
- Four main cross slides
- 6th station cut off slide
- Main hexagon block
- Machine mounted control panel with ‘Star Delta’ automatic starter.
- 15 HP (11 kW) foot mounted motor
- 6th station single bar feed with auto stop mechanism.
- Complete coolant system, splash guards and work lighting.
- Tool kit and setting gauges Lined stock carriage
- Set of solid collets, feed fingers and steady bushes
- Sets of standard feed and speed gears
- Available in a variety of sizes: 5/8″ – 6, 1″ – 6, 1-3/8″ – 6, 2-1/4″ – 6, 2-5/8″ – 6, 3-1/4″ – 6
- Design features, including the ‘no cam change’ which secure smooth running at fast production rates.
- The machine enables efficient handling of medium and large batch production to be achieved without the necessity of cam manufacture and storage
Brochure & Specification
Machines Tool Spares
Service & Maintenance
Other Wickman Ranges
ACW CNC Range
Wickman CNC multispindle lathes incorporate the latest control systems, offering the flexibility to meet the high demands of the turned parts industry. Benefiting from reduced setup times, the ACW CNC range is an efficient and economic solution for manufacturing small to large volumes of moderately complex parts.
ACW Servo Range
Wickman Servo multispindle lathes enable the user to take advantage of advanced control and AC drive technology without having to undergo intensive re-training of operators and setters. All tooling and attachments used on existing Wickman machines are compatible and interchangeable with our ACW Servo lathes for economic upgrade of legacy equipment.