ACW Servo Range
About Our ACW Servo Range
Wickman Servo multispindle lathes enable the user to take advantage of advanced control and AC drive technology without having to undergo intensive re-training of operators and setters. All tooling and attachments used on existing Wickman machines are compatible and interchangeable with our ACW Servo lathes for economic upgrade of legacy equipment.
Get In Touch
Features & Benefits
- ACW range is specified as standard with a monitored cutting oil delivery system
- Standard system can deliver up to 200 litres per minute through multiple manually controlled valves
- Upgrade is available on request to meet your coolant control requirements:
- Mid to High pressure coolant system
- Micro filtration
- Dry sump
- Oil chilling
- Removable swarf tray What is meant by this?
- Siemens ‘SIMOTICS’ asynchronous spindle motor up to 30kW.
- Siemens ‘SIMOTICS’ synchronous servo feed motor.
- Motors are driven by Siemens ‘SINAMICS’ drive system that gives you energy efficiency, optimum performance and reliability.
- All are controlled via Siemens PLC giving you fingertip control of spindle speeds & cycle times.
- Wickman is pleased to tailor any ACW machine to meet specific requirements. Please talk to us about the many options.
- Quick and easy to set up
- Improved machine flexibility
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Reduced noise levels
- Shorter down-times and affordable maintenance costs
- Programmable speeds & feeds allow fine tuning of cycle times and the ability to drop between the old gear ranges.
Brochure & Specification
Machines Tool Spares
Service & Maintenance
Other Wickman Ranges
ACW CNC Range
Wickman CNC multispindle lathes incorporate the latest control systems, offering the flexibility to meet the high demands of the turned parts industry. Benefiting from reduced setup times, the ACW CNC range is an efficient and economic solution for manufacturing small to large volumes of moderately complex parts.
Classic PLC Range
Wickman PLC multispindle lathes are available with a large range of tooling attachments for versatility of machining operations. The machines provide efficient medium to large batch production whilst ensuring consistent accuracy of component. The simplicity of design of the operator panel and progress indication system encourage fast production rates, combined with easy to adjust slides and centreblocks that help to minimise setup and changeover times.